Too Much Sugar In My Tea? Blasphemy!: Recipe Book for Tea and Sugar Lovers to Write In (Paperback)
Too Much Sugar In My Tea Blasphemy : Recipe Book for Tea and Sugar Lovers
Are you the ultimate recipe collector, or do you know someone who is? This simple yet functional recipe book to write your favorite recipes in provides ample space to write. Each page has space for one recipe and contains prompts for recipe name, servings, prep time, cook time, temperature, ingredients, methods, wine pairing, and from the kitchen of.
Add To Cart Now
An easy way to keep your family recipes in order, this simple journal keeps all your essential recipes and instructions in one place and allows you to compile your favorite dishes for quick and easy reference.
- 110 Pages of Recipe Templates with Space for Ingredients, Methods, Wine Pairings and More
- Basic Recipe Pages with a Clean Layout that is Easy to Write In
- Great for all Recipes or Used for Dessert Recipes Exclusively
- 110 Pages
- Uniquely Designed Matte Cover
- High quality, Heavy paper
We have lots of great trackers, journals, and notebooks so be sure to check out our other listings by clicking on the "Designs for Foodies by Foodies" link just below the title of this recipe keeper.
Ideas On How To Use This Planner:
- Mother's Day Gift
- Birthday Gift
- Gift for Baker
- Stocking Stuffer
- Valentine's Day Gift