Art of Coloring: Disney Animals: 100 Images to Inspire Creativity and Relaxation (Hardcover)
Whether a skilled artist or an everyday dabbler of drawings and doodles, fans of all ages will enjoy these stunning pen-and-ink illustrations of beautiful landscapes, elaborate patterns, and memorable characters from Disney's hit animated feature films themed to cute and cuddly animals.
- a board cover with double metallic foil stamping
- 100 images to inspire creativity and relaxation
Collect the entire Art of Coloring series!
- Art of Coloring: Mickey & Minnie
- Art of Coloring: Descendants 2 A Wickedly Cool Coloring Book
- Art of Coloring: Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas
- Art of Coloring: Golden Girls
- Art of Coloring: Muppets
- Art of Coloring: Beauty and the Beast
- Art of Coloring: Disney Villains
- Art of Coloring: Disney Animals
- Art of Coloring: Disney Princess
- Art of Coloring: Disney Frozen
- Art of Coloring: Star Wars
- Art of Coloring: Maps of the Disney Parks - 36 Postcards to Inspire Creativity
- Art of Coloring: Poster Art of the Disney Parks - 36 Postcards to Inspire Creativity
THE SANTA FE LITERARY FESTIVAL
Celebrating the power of story, the inaugural Santa Fe Literary Festival will be an unforgettable weekend dedicated to a shared love and language of ideas. Collected Works Bookstore is thrilled to be the official bookstore of the Festival.
Bestselling, prizewinning authors and literary legends like Margaret Atwood, Joy Harjo, Colson Whitehead, Sandra Cisneros, John Grisham, amongst others, will headline the festival, discussing their work with readings and book signings that set the stage for further inspired conversations.
NOTE: If you purchase a festival event ticket that is INCLUSIVE of the author's book, you will receive that book upon check-in for your event at the festival.
To order books by festival authors directly from CW, see below. Collected Works will be carrying a wide selection of books by all participating authors available for online pre-order and at the on-site festival bookstore May 20-23.
Purchase your books by festival authors directly from CW below: