45 YEARS AS YOUR SOURCE FOR ALL THINGS LITERARY!
15 YEARS AS YOUR #1 CHOICE FOR THE BEST BOOKSTORE IN SANTA FE!
Our store hours are 9am - 5 pm Monday - Sundays.
Our coffeeshop is open 9am - 4pm daily.
Thank you for your loyal patronage!
We are so grateful for your business, we would not thrive as an independent bookstore without your support.
The Associated Press Stylebook: 2022-2024 (Paperback)
The style of The Associated Press is the gold standard for news writing. With the AP Stylebook in hand, you can learn how to write and edit with the clarity and professionalism for which their writers and editors are famous.
The AP Stylebook will help you master the AP’s rules on grammar, spelling, punctuation, capitalization, abbreviation, word and numeral usage, and when to use “more than” instead of “over.” To make navigating these specialty chapters even easier, the Stylebook includes a comprehensive index.
Fully revised and updated to keep pace with world events, common usage, and AP procedures, the AP Stylebook is the one reference that all writers, editors and students cannot afford to be without.
This edition contains more than 300 new and revised entries, including:
- A new chapter on inclusive storytelling: its importance and how to achieve it.
- Detailed guidance on writing about people with disabilities and disabled people.
- Many updates on immigration, the coronavirus, gender and race-related coverage, including the capitalization of Black and expanded use of singular they.
- A revised chapter on religion, with guidance on when Catholic rather than Roman Catholic should be used on first reference.
- A thoroughly updated chapter on using social media for reporting.