45 YEARS AS YOUR SOURCE FOR ALL THINGS LITERARY!
15 YEARS AS YOUR #1 CHOICE FOR THE BEST BOOKSTORE IN SANTA FE!
Our store hours are 9am - 5 pm Monday - Sundays.
Our coffeeshop is open 9am - 4pm daily.
Thank you for your loyal patronage!
We are so grateful for your business, we would not thrive as an independent bookstore without your support.
How to Be an Adult in Relationships: The Five Keys to Mindful Loving (Paperback)
“Most people think of love as a feeling,” says Richo, “but love is not so much a feeling as a way of being present.” How to Be an Adult in Relationships explores five hallmarks of mindful loving and how they play a key role in our relationships. Adult love is based on a mutual commitment to what Richo calls the “five A’s”: attention, acceptance, appreciation, affection, and allowing. Brimming with practical exercises for couples and singles, How to Be an Adult in Relationships offers heartening insights into a lifelong journey of love. Topics include:
• Becoming conscious of our relationship patterns and how they relate to childhood
• Recognizing and attracting someone who can show adult love
• Understanding the phases relationships go through
• Creating and maintaining healthy boundaries
• Overcoming fears of abandonment and engulfment
• Expressing anger and other emotions in adult and loving ways
• Surviving break-ups with our self-esteem intact
• Understanding love as a spiritual journey
"An inspiring and highly practical guide to effective relationships."—Kathlyn Hendricks, coauthor of Conscious Loving and The Conscious Heart